This is a blog meant for the use of individuals and families which contains Family Home Evening lesson ideas and plans for the 2019-2020 "Come Follow Me" curriculum. This is meant to supplement the resource "Come Follow Me: For Individuals and Families". This is not an official page of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Come Follow Me 2019

So I've been looking over the new curriculum for the upcoming year. I've been stressing about out it and praying about it. It was very daunting to me at first. I've always known that, as a mother, I am mainly responsible for gospel instruction in my home. However, that responsibility has never seemed so important, as it did until after this last General Conference when the new "Come Follow Me" curriculum was announced.


So, I started studying the manual as soon it was available. I have gained a testimony of it and its potential to help me to teach my children the New Testament. I'm starting this blog as a way to share my family home evening lessons. These lessons will be pulled from a variety of sources such as the manual, my own ideas, as well as other FHE blogs. I will try my absolute best to credit resources, but I am not perfect. This blog is meant to be for individual family instruction and nothing on this blog should be used for profit. I believe I am operating under "fair use" for nonprofit and educational purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment